Shop Window 1325

Yari

Re: Shop Window 1325

HeatherM
This looks great! Is the male mannequin wearing a buff of some kind? My only critique would be to remove that - it looks a little intimidating since he doesn't have eyes
Heather McDaniel
Signage Coordinator
(831) 761-4149
HeatherM@WestMarine.com

Re: Shop Window 1325

Yari
Hi! I really appreciate your opinion. I was confuse if the picture look good couse when I see it of my cel. phone it's look ok, but when I see it in the computer looks weird. I completly understand your point about the the guy. We just want to show the new style of Pelagic. Thank you a  lot.
Yari STR1325

Re: Shop Window 1325

Yari
The new shirt of Pelagic have integrate a buff already. I also have a maniquine with eyes, so I can use it to show that one. Thank's for the  advice and ur time. 😉
Yari STR1325