Happy Friday to our Awesome Team!!!! Toni and I would like to introduce you guys to a little teaser of the up and coming Visual Merchandising Basics Manual. Please review directions and all images and provide any feedback you have.
• Choose your story
• Choose your composition (template)
• Choose the product to tell the focused story of choice
• Set your display
• Step back and look at the set display as a customer would experience it
• Check your sightlines, defined space and fixture placement
Questions to ask:
• Is your story focused? Can someone else tell you what the story is?
• Do you have the right color stories? Accents and focus
• Is the correct signage included?
• Are your forms dressed in a way the compliments your story and seasonally relevant?
• Overload your displays with product or props : Less is MORE
• Don’t have tags showing
• FOS does not use ANY promotional signage within the display keep that at the products home location